Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Wande Coal Stalks Burna Boy, He’s “Probably The Best”


Wande Coal Stalks Burna Boy, He’s “Probably The Best”

Popular Nigerian singer, Oluwatobi Wande Ojosipe, better known as Wande Coal, has described his colleague, Burna Boy, as “my blood forever,” adding that he is “probably the best”.

    Olamide Speaks On Having Same Show Date With Wizkid, Tells Fans What To Do

The Afro-fusion singer, who said this during an interview with British disc jockey, Tim Westwood, also spoke about partying in Lagos, days of Mo’ Hits records, making hits with Larry Gaaga, working with UK producers, inspiration of Fela Kuti & 2Face, new music with Burna Boy & much more!

The Nigerian singer, who recently had a sold-out show at the Indigo at the O2 Arena, London, told Westwood that:

    Davido Emerges Biggest Winner At AFRIMA 2018 (See Full Winners List)

    “I’ve been trying to get new music out, new sound. Out here (in the UK), there are a lot of beautiful producers but they are lowkey.”

    “It’s more like me trying to change my sound from what I’m used to. Its a little bit of Afroswing and Afrobeats.

    “The new sound is taking me to another level where I am dropping another EP for next year. It’s good music. It’s different from what they know me for.”

On Burna Boy, Coal described the Afro-fusion singer as “my blood forever”, adding that he is “probably the best”.

    His words: “I love him. His sounds always make me feel like ‘yo, why didn’t I do that‘. When me and Burna work together, we are in a different world. He’s a fusion of everything.”

Talking about his growth in the music industry, Ojosipe said:

    “The journey for me started since 2005. I was a backup singer at that time. I was a dancer before I became a backup singer and then I became a backup singer for D’banj before I became an artiste.

    “I did that for three years before I became an artiste. I was just a kid; 21.

    “I’m glad that after a couple of years, It has paid off. Now I can still be relevant and keep going. I never forget where I come from, so it keeps me going.”

Watch video below:


No comments:

Leave a comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of MpTrace

If you have a complaint or Do you have an eye witness report, or anything interesting or exciting you would like us to publish? Please Contact Us Via

Obilorhenri@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348111688064