Pages

Thursday 19 April 2018

Wande Coal Reacts To Abduction Claim By His Babymama


In a story that hit the web sort of a bombshell, Wande Coal and his mother were defendant of abduction by his baby mama. the woman whose name was given as Temitope, claimed the singer kidnapped their 10-year previous son and also the singer’s mommy has refused her access to her son. The story have to be compelled to Wande Coal and he has reacted.

The singer has free an announcement in reaction to the kidnapping story and in his written statement, he refuted most of the claims created by his baby mama. He rejected the claim that he rejected the kid ab initio and declared that he wasn't told that he was about to be a father till abundant later.

He went on to mention that contrary to the claim by his baby mama, Temitope Ogunnusi, he and his mother ne'er refused her access to the kid. He declared that each one that was aforesaid regarding his mother may be a lie which his family took steps to create his baby mama play a job within the lifetime of her son however she frequently shut the door.

Read his full statement below:

“I need to start out by expression that the sole truth that has been aforesaid up to now, is that the kid is my son. Everything else may be a lie. I honestly don't need to mention abundant as a result of at the tip of the day, this can be family and Temitope is that the mother of the kid however i have to clarify a number of things that she has did not mention to blogs and websites UN agency have refused to fact-check this story. Things that she has accustomed attack my character and also the name of my family.

Temitope has did not Mainention to the general public that she failed to tell me she was pregnant with my son. I didn’t even understand she was pregnant. She married another man and claimed that the kid was his and he or she ne'er told Maine. we have a tendency to (my family) solely knew regarding the kid when her husband and others, together with her auntie, acknowledged the kid gave the impression of Maine. She was came back to her family with the kid. the kid was taken to D’banj’s mother UN agency then reached bent on my mother and asked for a assay to be done. this can be why the assay was wiped out 2010 and not 2008. The house the Mo’Hits Crew stayed in at the time was in hand by Dbanj’s mother and as Mo’Hits grew, everybody stirred to the Maryland house. I failed to leave the neighbourhood. everybody knew wherever we have a tendency to stirred to.

when we have a tendency to confirmed that the kid was mine, my mother visited Temitope and everybody in agreement that the kid required a cleaner and higher atmosphere. My mother took the kid, Temitope and her sister to our house for per week. at that time week, Temitope left and has not came back since to ascertain on the kid. Not even on his birthdays. In 2011, my mother reached bent on Temitope and told her that she was discomfited in her. Temitope secure to come back visit the kid. She ne'er did.

Temitope was in an exceedingly “fashion school” that she left for reasons best legendary to her. Not due to the baby as she was married to some other person. My mother acquired a full session in another fashion college to create positive she had one thing to support herself. Temitope stopped attending 3 months when she started. If my mother didn’t need to visualize her, or enable her close to the kid, why would she do this for her?

The claim that she was refused entry to the home is conjointly a lie. My oldsters haven't modified phone numbers, neither have they stirred from the house since the kid was given to North American country. Why hasn’t she taken her family to my parents’ house if she was refused entry? She has each my father and mother’s numbers.

I actually have scan issues that blogs have declared that my mother aforesaid and that i will say with confidence that my mother would ne'er say such a thing. i have to conjointly clarify that once I knew Temitope, she was twenty years previous and also the name “Joseph” isn't my son’s name. That was the name she and her husband named him.

My oldsters ar respectable and God fearing folks, and it's disrespectful for anyone to portray them as Temitope, or blogs and media platforms have delineate them.

the sole reason i will be able to not press charges is as a result of she is that the mother of the kid. Temitope, stop telling lies. you've got an opportunity to correct this error. nobody has stopped you from seeing the kid. nobody can. i'm targeted on my career and building a future for my family and if you really care regarding the kid as you claim, you and your family ought to reach bent on my family.

i really like my son and this can be the type of madness I work flat out to shield him from. I actually have aforesaid enough as these problems ar family matters and that i need to stay the remainder of it that method.

For the record, the girl in this image isn't my mother and that i don't understand UN agency she is.

Thank you.”

No comments:

Leave a comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of MpTrace

If you have a complaint or Do you have an eye witness report, or anything interesting or exciting you would like us to publish? Please Contact Us Via

Obilorhenri@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348111688064