Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Wenger: I Can Manage A National Team

  
Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger says it is possible he could branch into national management, when he leaves Arsenal.

Wenger is the longest serving manager in the EPL, having managed Arsenal since 1996, but has been under pressure in the past months.

Arsenal are currently sixth on the table, 12 points behind City, and face Tottenham this weekend.

“Maybe, yes, I will do it at some stage but until now I like to be involved every day, in the life of the club because the real test is there,” he said.

“Four or five weeks, it’s a different experience, it’s more concentrated. But I believe the real experience to manage a team is on a daily basis but I will not always have the physical strength to do that so maybe I will move into that.

When asked if the opportunity interested him, he replied: “Yes of course. I haven’t decided that, it is just a fact that my life is linked with football, it will be linked with my physical state but until the end of my life I will be in football.

“I don’t know in what kind of position, as a director, as a manager. For as long as possible as a manager but one day that will stop. I will stay in football of course.”

No comments:

Leave a comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of MpTrace

If you have a complaint or Do you have an eye witness report, or anything interesting or exciting you would like us to publish? Please Contact Us Via

Obilorhenri@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348111688064