Pages

Thursday 31 May 2018

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

 Love at first Sight

There is this girl i met; Chinyere. She looks amazingly beautiful like an Angel. She is pretty dark and as lovely as a new born. I gaze amazingly and consumed at her smiles when she does. She looks shy.

Could She be blushing?

Could that be a way she chooses to relate her mood to me?

I was opportuned one Monday afternoon to walk along side a friend whom i was affected with her aluring beauty. I was so shy acknowledging that initially untill i decided to make some moves.
On the Long run, i discovered she is the right person for me.

My temperature increases from 10 degrees to 100 degrees and with a heart beat of 360 beats per minuit. Every time I see her from a distance.

I think I am going crazy and madly in love with her. 

In summary:

I wish to spend the rest of my life with her


No comments:

Leave a comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of MpTrace

If you have a complaint or Do you have an eye witness report, or anything interesting or exciting you would like us to publish? Please Contact Us Via

Obilorhenri@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348111688064