Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

"It has been a while since I last saw somebody" admits rapper


Falz is the man of the hour right now. The rapper pulled a Beyonce on us and dropped his third album on Friday, October 27, 2017.

Titled '27', Falz is showing why he is one of Nigeria's most outstanding rappers of the moment. His success comes with a lot of hard work and one wonders if Falz has anytime for matters of the heart.

In an exclusive interview with Pulse on Monday, October 30, 2017, the rapper admitted he has not been in a relationship for a while.


"For now no, we are working on it because sometimes I begin to even think whether I have a problem. It has been a while since I last saw somebody, but we are trying to change that,"  Falz said jokingly.

Now that money is rolling in, has there been any pressure on him to get married?

"When it comes to the issue of marriage you have to look at your surrounding and think about what you are getting into...its not something that you just jump into...i myself I don't feel that I am lonely, I have friends...I have a family that is there for me. It is not compulsory that I rush into marriage, I'm taking my time," he said.


In July 2017, Falz criticized Nigerian singers who promoted Internet fraud in their songs. The public opinion was that Falz was talking to 9ice based off his hit single 'Living Things'.

During his Pulse interview, Falz was asked how he and 9ice met to patch things up. The rapper said he never attacked 9ice in his statement. "That's the problem, that's the misconception a lot of people caught from that brouhaha"  said the rapper.

"There wasn't a resolution because there wasn't a dispute in the first place and that's why when I put out the video while I was with 9ice I captioned it "don't get it twisted because there was never a Falz verse 9ice" because there was never actually a Falz verse 9ice, I never attacked 9ice, I never attacked 9ice's songs, it was never about that, it was just a message"  he further said.
<br />








No comments:

Leave a comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of MpTrace

If you have a complaint or Do you have an eye witness report, or anything interesting or exciting you would like us to publish? Please Contact Us Via

Obilorhenri@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348111688064