Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

I Am No Longer Interested In Madrid - Aubameyang


Dortmund forward, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has made known his frustration at Real Madrid showing a lack of interest in him.

The Gabon international striker was widely linked with a move away from Germany, with clubs in Europe and China interested in his services.

Aubameyang did not hide his desire to link up with Madrid, but has registered his disappointment at Madrid failing to come for him, after they sold Alvaro Morata.

“I have no dream,” the 28-year-old said when asked if he still dreams of a move to Real. “I shall no longer speak of Madrid. They don’t want me.

“This is not a problem. I move forward, I am well in Dortmund.

“We had an agreement with Borussia that I could leave. It didn’t happen. It is a disappointment. But I’m also happy to stay.”

No comments:

Leave a comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of MpTrace

If you have a complaint or Do you have an eye witness report, or anything interesting or exciting you would like us to publish? Please Contact Us Via

Obilorhenri@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348111688064