Pages

Saturday 23 September 2017

Costa: I Love Chelsea, But Atletico Remains Home

Diego Costa claims to still love Chelsea, despite a sour ending to his time at the club, after he completed his move to Atletico.

The Spain international was told by Conte he was no longer needed at the club and despite no deal materialising for him in the transfer window, he was missing in action for the Blues.

Costa has now completed a deal that will see him rejoin Atletico in January and he insists he harbours no hard feelings towards Chelsea.

“I’m not going to be ungrateful to Chelsea, where I was also very happy, playing in a team that was great,” the BBC quotes Costa as saying.

“Atletico is my home.”

“It’s not the way I wanted to leave, ever,” Costa said. “I have special affection for the people at Chelsea. I’m not a person who is going to smear the image.

They know the person I am.”

No comments:

Leave a comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of MpTrace

If you have a complaint or Do you have an eye witness report, or anything interesting or exciting you would like us to publish? Please Contact Us Via

Obilorhenri@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348111688064