Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Watford Manager Marco Silva Speaks About The Possibility Of Signing Benfica’s Andre Carrillo


Watford manager Marco Silva says no deal is in place yet to sign Andre Carrillo on loan from Benfica.

But the Hornets boss admitted that Carrillo is “a player I know very well”, having worked with the Peru international during his time at Sporting Lisbon.

Andre Carrillo is currently with Benfica but has been strongly linked with a loan move to Vicarage Road and Silva confirmed that he is hoping to acquire further reinforcements. “We will see what we can do,” Marco Silva said.

“Our owner knows what we believe are the better solutions for our squad and we expect to finalise some of them before 31 August.

“Our board is working hard to try and sign the players we need.

“I don’t want to talk at the moment, not only about Carrillo, I don’t want to talk about the players of other teams. “I can talk when the players sign with us. When they are our players, I will talk about them.

“At this moment he is a Benfica player, I don’t want to talk about the player.

“If you ask me if I know the player, of course I know the player. “He is a player who worked with me at Sporting. He is a player I know very well but at this moment he is a Benfica player.”

No comments:

Leave a comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of MpTrace

If you have a complaint or Do you have an eye witness report, or anything interesting or exciting you would like us to publish? Please Contact Us Via

Obilorhenri@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348111688064