Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

What Is My Crime This Time Kcee? – Harrysong Shares New Lawsuit Filed By Kcee


Kingsley Okonkwo (KCee) and Harrison Okiri (Harrysong), former label mates are at war again and this time, its yet another legal tussle over allegations of human right abuses.

This new lawsuit is coming few months after the pair settled their differences which was triggered by Harrysong’s exit from the label months back.

Harrysong took to IG on Thursday, to reveal he is again been dragged before a Lagos High Court on claims that he, alongside their former manager, Soso Soberekon, abused Kcee’s fundamental rights.



“I have never seen where a lady is gang raped and beaten up mercilessly and at same time asked not to cry. 

“Even though you and I know you offended me, I listened to the voice of elders and apologized to you despite all the oppression, yet my success causes you running stomach. 

“And to my fans out there, please brace up for impact, since they have decided to hold us down by all means, 

“We are ready to prove them wrong by all means…, less I forget, help me ask them, what is my crime this time?”

No comments:

Leave a comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of MpTrace

If you have a complaint or Do you have an eye witness report, or anything interesting or exciting you would like us to publish? Please Contact Us Via

Obilorhenri@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348111688064