Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

He went for egg instead of sugar, was i tricked? | Drop your Comments!!!



A friend wanted to take tea. He needed Sugar for it. He came asking me for some cubes of sugar.
Unfortunately, I had none but I wanted to help. So I gave him 100 naira which was what I had to return a balance of 50 naira.

He left for the Canteen, though I intended the 50 naira was for the sugar, instead he bought egg.
Obviously he changed his mind .
However, he returned my balance. He actually wanted to buy egg instead of the sugar

 We are passing this question to our viewers He went for egg instead of sugar, was i tricked😥???

Editors Opinion: Certainly No. He asked for sugar. He had no idea that he was going to be given money that made him had CHOICE.

OVER TO YOU!!!! HE WENT FOR EGG INSTEAD OF SUGAR , WAS I TRICKED 😥😥


DROP YOUR HONEST COMMENTS BELOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. I believe you were actually tricked because he needed the egg than sugar

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of MpTrace

If you have a complaint or Do you have an eye witness report, or anything interesting or exciting you would like us to publish? Please Contact Us Via

Obilorhenri@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348111688064