Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Andreas Christensen Reveals How Chelsea Legend John Terry Helped Him With His Form


Andreas Christensen says he sought out former Chelsea captain John Terry to help address concerns over his form.

The 21-year-old centre-back has broken into the first team at Stamford Bridge this season, making 36 appearances in all competitions, but has made costly errors in recent weeks.

Andreas Christensen admitted to mistakes leading to goals in key games against Barcelona, Manchester United and Manchester City, and says he asked Terry – now captain at Aston Villa – for advice.

He told Eurosport: “My team-mates have seen all my other performances, so they know these mistakes aren’t typical for me. I had a smaller talk with John Terry – he has also experienced setbacks, and it is always nice to talk to someone watching it from the outside and to learn they have experienced the same.

“He told me it is natural to make mistakes and he tried to put it in perspective for me, saying we can’t change a goal scored against us, so when we make mistakes it is more crucial and it is easy for people to point fingers. I have realised it, looked at it and now I have moved on.”

No comments:

Leave a comment

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of MpTrace

If you have a complaint or Do you have an eye witness report, or anything interesting or exciting you would like us to publish? Please Contact Us Via

Obilorhenri@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +2348111688064